5 Things You Didn't Know About This Ground-Breaking Ruby Chocolate
1. The ruby chocolate is the world’s fourth type of chocolate, in addition to dark, milk and white ones that we already have.
2. Leading Malaysian chocolatier, Harriston Chocolate, is the first in Southeast Asia to launched the new product.
3. Made without any use of artificial colouring and flavour, it is named after the chocolate’s bright pink color.
4. The taste is more sour than sweet, a perfect delicacy for those who love the explosive taste of natural berry fruitiness.
5. Harriston's ruby chocolate range will come in three variants: ruby chocolate bar, ruby chocolate thin strips and ruby chocolate coconut crunch bar.
Find out more about the ruby chocolate and Harriston at https://harristonchocolate.com/ today!