Write to Win!
An 800 word article may make you RM1000 richer.
Since the start of MCO, we know it has been disheartening for many of you who have lost your jobs or are unable to seek job opportunities due to the global economic recession.
But things are looking up now as we have a job opportunity for you! Did we mention that you may also get to take home RM1000?
That’s right! We are having a competition for you to showcase your writing prowess. Also, we are in search of our next creative writer and you may very well be the one!
Our article requirements are as below:
- Word limit: 800 or less
- Article theme: Fruits
- Include a catchy title and subheader
- Attach an image that best represents your article (stock images are accepted)
- Entertain us!
Ready to put your pen to paper? Read through our contest rules before you go!
- Participants must be aged between 20-30 (Malaysians only).
- Submissions must be a maximum of 800 words. Please include a title, subheader and a relevant image for your article.
- Submissions must be new original work that has not been previously published
- All submissions must be received via email at firstname.lastname@example.org before 30 June 2020 12:00pm Malaysian Time.
- Individuals may submit more than one article to the competition, but only one article per person will be eligible to be promoted to the final round of selection; selected at the discretion of the review panel.
- Judges' decisions will be final and irrevocable.
- Submitted articles will be posted on Xavier Mah Consultancy’s Facebook page on 5 July 2020.
- The article with the most likes will receive the Popularity Award.
- Winners will be announced on Xavier Mah Consultancy’s Facebook page on 15 July 2020.
- Cash prize winners will be paid by online transaction by 20 July 2020.
- Contestants will stand a chance to be offered a writing contract with Xavier Mah Consultancy. The conditions of the contract will be outlined by Xavier Mah Consultancy, which the contestant must agree to. Failure to perform to the requirements outlined in the Contract Agreement will result in an immediate termination of the contract, and forfeit of any remaining monetary compensation.
- Submit your work to email@example.com before 30 June 2020 12:00pm Malaysian Time
- Your work has to be in PDF format
- Include a high resolution image (at least 1MB)
- Please include your Full Name as per IC, IC Number, Address and Contact Number
And that’s it! We look forward to reading what you have in store for us, and may the odds be ever in your favour.